Friday, August 13, 2021

This week's recap from Geek Street Journal

So far there had been some visitors coming into the blog lately, however, I'm not completely out of the woods yet. I mean it really takes time to build up an audience. But so far at least a few people are coming in.

Unfortunately, I have to inform you that due to the amount of posting, and scheduling posts, the geek street journal will be posting blog comics for next week on Friday, August 20th. Along with posting reviews and recommendations as a result next week. I'm going to be starting on the 30th, But I'll still keep you completely posted.

Anywho here's this week's recap,




There's a tropical storm/hurricane that's coming up tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll have power in my home and possibly made it up alive.


Okay, that all the time I have, geek street blog OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Geek Street Journal will be on Blogger starting on June 2022

 Hey guys, I'm sorry for not posting anything on WordPress lately for the past couple of days. However, I would like to say that I had r...

The Latest