Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Sorry for the absence, once again for the third time.....But I need your help.

 Apparently, I have been busy with school work and quite honestly It's been really difficult to keep up with the demands and whatnot. However, it doesn't mean I've stopped typing articles entirely. But so far, it had been absolutely challenging, to say the least of writing a decent article, let alone keeping up with the seasons of Ninjala as a result.

But quite honestly, I'm running out of ideas and I need some suggestions on what to cover next article for Geek Street Journal. And so far, I've only covered the situation with Genshin Impact last week and the article today for High Guardian Spice.

High Guardian Spice Promo Pic

But either way, I'll try to keep up with the important stuff if that's what you want. But still, if you have any stories that you want me to cover please let me know in the comments section down below.

As always,

Geek Street Blog, OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Geek Street Journal will be on Blogger starting on June 2022

 Hey guys, I'm sorry for not posting anything on WordPress lately for the past couple of days. However, I would like to say that I had r...

The Latest